Coming out of dental school, many graduates seek advice on how to best approach an associateship and the responsibilities that lie within the position. Despite the confidence that comes from getting your degree, there is still a new world in dentistry to explore: working with a mentor, dealing with more patients, and applying yourself to the everyday hustle of a practice.
Nearly two of three graduating dentists will seek employment after dental school. Dental practices today differ in their geographic location, operational structure, clinical focus, compensation models, and a host of related factors that must be readily understood by dental students approaching their transition into daily practice. This presentation will highlight key questions that must be asked and answered in order for a new dentist to evaluate a potential associateship opportunity.
Topics covered in the virtual training event include:
- Type of patients treated / procedures performed in the practice
- Patient allocation/distribution between associate and employer dentists
- Compensation models and benefits packages
- Onboarding process for new hires
- Coverage of professional liability insurance
- Mentorship and/or training opportunities offered for professional development, particularly emphasizing the onboarding and support afforded by ADMI
Save your seat now for our November 2nd webinar happening at 9pm Eastern!